Managing Director - Investigative Research and Analysis
- - New York City
- New York, NY, USA
- Competitive pay with industry
- Full Time
- Competitive benefits with industry
Do you want to work for a fast-paced, rapidly growing firm that values culture, work-life balance and reputation above all? If so, StoneTurn could be the right fit for you.
StoneTurn, a global advisory firm, assists companies, their counsel and government agencies on regulatory, risk and compliance issues, investigations and business disputes. We serve our clients from offices across the U.S., U.K. and in Germany, assisted by a network of senior advisers around the world.
StoneTurn's leaders - partners and alumni of international public accounting and consulting firms, industry and government agencies' - opted for a different professional services model. Our vision is to create a highly collaborative team of professionals who prefer "hands-on" client service and focus on forming long-term, trusted relationships.
StoneTurn is seeking a qualified Managing Director to join its Investigative Research & Analysis Practice in our New York office.
StoneTurn's Research and Analysis practice provides services to a variety of public and private sector clients, including government agencies, Fortune 100 companies, law firms, real estate companies, financial institutions, and nonprofit organizations. We work with a drive to uncover the truth and to find answers for our clients.
In this role you will be responsible for leading analytical research concerning a broad range of matters, including due diligence, litigation support, asset identification and general investigations. You will also be responsible for leading the review of various public record documents, assessing findings, synthesizing information and drafting comprehensive reports. You will add value to our team by possessing a demonstrated ability to strategize, prioritize and execute. You will have strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail. You will also have a network of attorney and corporate contacts to facilitate the generation of incremental revenue. This position also requires you to be a person with strong interpersonal, communication and report-writing skills.
• Lead analytical research utilizing various proprietary databases and public record resources;
• Establish and direct search parameters and coordinate onsite record checks;
• Review, assess and synthesize data from a variety of sources;
• Identify relevant information and develop leads for further investigation;
• Prepare and present comprehensive, accurate written reports detailing research results and key findings;
• Lead client meetings, interviews and finalize draft summary memos
• Drive business development activities for local market and coordinate international efforts
• Supervise investigations team to include managers and staff
• Well-versed in cutting-edge technical investigation and due-diligence technologies; readily adaptable to new technologies
• Bachelor's Degree; 8+ years' relevant experience
• Experience conducting due diligence investigations and/or comparable investigative work;
• Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to prioritize assignments and multi-task; and
• Working knowledge of various public record resources, such as LexisNexis, PACER, CourtLink, TLO, IRB/Accurint/Delvepoint, Factiva, Westlaw and/or related proprietary databases.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages. Applicants for employment in US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship by StoneTurn.
StoneTurn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics.
Apply directly on StoneTurn's career page at http://stoneturn.hirecentric.com/jobs/. For additional information, go to www.stoneturn.com.