Partner - Investigations and Compliance
- District of Columbia (D.C.) - Washington DC
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
- Competitive Benefits
Do you want to work for a fast-paced, rapidly growing firm that values culture, work-life balance and reputation above all? If so, StoneTurn could be the right fit for you.
StoneTurn, a global advisory firm, assists companies, their counsel and government agencies on regulatory, risk and compliance issues, investigations and business disputes. We serve our clients from offices across the U.S., U.K. and in Germany, assisted by a network of senior advisers around the world.
StoneTurn's leaders'partners and alumni of international public accounting and consulting firms, industry and government agencies'opted for a different professional services model. Our vision is to create a highly collaborative team of professionals who prefer "hands-on" client service and focus on forming long-term, trusted relationships.
StoneTurn is seeking a qualified Partner to join our Investigations and Compliance Practice in Washington DC.
In this position you will be responsible for leading the management of client engagements and leading the business development efforts in our Investigation and Compliance practices. You will add value to our team by having an established presence in the industry with technical expertise as well as proven experience in business development within the marketplace. This position requires you to be a person with superior interpersonal, communication and technical skills.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of leading and managing engagements for a variety of forensic investigation and compliance matters possessing the ability to direct financial analyses, investigations and other engagement needs
• Direct management in the review and summarization of client documents, analyst reports, and third party financial and industry data
• Lead the creation and development of client deliverables and present findings
• Integrate and cross-market with other StoneTurn practice areas to deliver coordinated services on investigation and compliance matters
• Lead the proposal process for engagements, including the preparation of budget estimates
• Accountable for multiple priorities and projects, oversight of timely preparation and quality control of client deliverables while managing the expectations of clients to help ensure satisfaction
• Lead strategic approach to marketing and business development initiatives; researching and identifying opportunities; expanding on an existing client base and internal (cross-functional) relationships
• Effectively manage risks associated with engagements
• Demonstrate professionalism and foster a team-oriented environment through a positive and cooperative attitude and by maintaining the confidential and proprietary nature of client relationships and related work product
• Facilitate client and internal team meetings to document client objectives and requirements, while making recommendations and determining the best solutions
• Mentor and develop senior leadership including, but not limited to, Managing Directors and managers
• Manage a team and lead them through engagement management administration, including billing and conflict checks
• B.A. in Accounting or related field; CPA is strongly recommended; 'Big 4' experience preferred
• 14+ years of strong experience in accounting or finance, dispute and investigation consulting
• 7+ years of management experience
• Financial experience in a professional services firm, preferably within remediation and forensic services
• Flexibility with the potential travel requirements of client engagements
• Excellent managerial, leadership, organizational, and verbal/written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to structure and perform technical projects, manage client expectations and relationships
• Excellent prioritization skills
• Commitment to exemplary client service delivery
• Testimony experience
• Network of relationships within law firms and corporate legal departments
• Other professional designation(s) (CFA, CFE)
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Applicants for employment in US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship by StoneTurn.
StoneTurn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics.
Apply directly on StoneTurn's career page at http://stoneturn.hirecentric.com/jobs/. For additional information, go to www.stoneturn.com.