Marketing - Creative Director
- - New York City
- NY, USA
- Full Time
Do you want to work for a fast-paced, rapidly growing firm that values culture, work-life balance and reputation above all? If so, StoneTurn could be the right fit for you.
StoneTurn, a global advisory firm, assists companies, their counsel and government agencies on regulatory, risk and compliance issues, investigations and business disputes. We serve our clients from offices across the U.S., U.K., Germany, Brazil, and South Africa, assisted by a network of senior advisers around the world.
StoneTurn's leaders'partners and alumni of international public accounting and consulting firms, industry and government agencies'opted for a different professional services model. Our vision is to create a highly collaborative team of professionals who prefer "hands-on" client service and focus on forming long-term, trusted relationships. We provide expertise in: Litigation Advisory, Investigations, Compliance & Monitoring, Valuation, Forensic Technology and Data Analytics.
Based in New York, the Creative Director will work closely with the Marketing team on efforts to support a range of brand awareness and business development activities. The successful candidate will gain a view into the variety of marketing services provided by a lean team and the opportunity to become a solid contributor on many strategic firm-wide initiatives.
Graphic Design & Production
- Lead and direct external creative agency partners and freelancers in the development and production of marketing collateral, including branding, websites, corporate booths / event signage and presentations
- Convert ideas into visual prototypes (e.g., sketches, layout drafts) to illustrate concepts for creative reviews
- Recommend, research and develop imagery (e.g., photography, illustration) to support creative strategy and execution
- Collaborate with writing team to build creative solutions to address business objectives
- Support professionals on quick-turn requests for assistance with PowerPoint presentations and proposals
- Build and maintain relationships with printers to fulfill ongoing business printing needs
- Liaise with brand merchandise / company store resources; serve as point of contact for merchandise requests
- Build and maintain relationships with a host of outside experts – i.e., design professionals, videographers, photographers, multimedia editors, animators, etc. – to assist on a range of projects as required
- Serve as main point of contact for technical resources who assist in website development and maintenance
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion and ensure visual communication and brand standards are met for all deliverables
- Provide leadership for the ongoing evolution of our brand standards in support of new applications across the business
- Develop, maintain and extend a collateral template structure in support of business development activities
- Update Brand Guidelines on a bi-annual basis (at minimum) or as needed
- Ensure brand guidelines and directives are embraced and adhered to in all executions
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in art, graphic design, communications design, advertising, marketing or related discipline
- 10+ years of Marketing experience in a professional services environment
- Love of design; on top of the latest design trends and digital advancements
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized
- Exceptional multitasker with solid project management skills
- Proactive, self-motivated, able to work independently, as well as serve as a key contributor to team efforts
- Results-oriented and eager to deliver world-class customer service to firm professionals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Power Point, and Word, Adobe Creative Suite, digital marketing tools, and WordPress / website content management tools
- Experience with Salesforce-based marketing automation tools a plus
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
A "full-time employee" is an employee who is expected to work an average 30 or more hours per week during each calendar month.
Applicants for employment in US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship by StoneTurn.
StoneTurn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics.
Apply directly on StoneTurn's career page at http://stoneturn.hirecentric.com/jobs/. For additional information, go to www.stoneturn.com. Candidates should not solicit/contact members of the marketing team - apply directly on the firm's webpage.