Marketing Communications Manager
- - New York City
- NY, USA
- Full Time
Do you want to work for a fast-paced, rapidly growing firm that values culture, work-life balance and reputation above all? If so, StoneTurn could be the right fit for you.
StoneTurn, a global advisory firm, assists companies, their counsel and government agencies on regulatory, risk and compliance issues, investigations and business disputes. We serve our clients from offices across the U.S., U.K., Germany, Brazil, and South Africa, assisted by a network of senior advisers around the world.
StoneTurn's leaders'partners and alumni of international public accounting and consulting firms, industry and government agencies'opted for a different professional services model. Our vision is to create a highly collaborative team of professionals who prefer "hands-on" client service and focus on forming long-term, trusted relationships. We provide expertise in: Litigation Advisory, Investigations, Compliance & Monitoring, Valuation, Forensic Technology and Data Analytics.
Based in New York, the Marketing Communications Manager will work closely with the Senior Manager, Marketing Communications on efforts to support both internal and external communications, as well as business development activities. The successful candidate will gain a view into the range of marketing services provided by a lean team and the opportunity to become a solid contributor on many strategic firm-wide initiatives.
Internal Communications Support
- Work closely with Senior Manager, Marketing Communications on firm-wide email communications / Intranet content
- Create and update presentations for use in bi-weekly webinar series
- Work with HR / Knowledge Management teams to keep internal communications platform(s) up-to-date
Integrated Marketing Communications
- Write and edit a range of marketing communications (i.e., professional biographies, e-mail direct marketing campaigns, collateral, website copy, case studies, etc.)
- Support Senior Manager, Marketing Communications on Integrated Marketing campaigns (i.e., thought leadership, events / webcasts, digital marketing, etc.)
- Assist on special projects, as required
- Oversee event communications process (i.e., sponsorship commitments, ads, save the date / invitation communications, external presentations, etc.)
- Work with local administrators on events logistics
- Track and measure results
- Update the StoneTurn website as required
- Prepare and distribute e-mail marketing campaigns in marketing automation tool
- Support Senior Manager, Marketing Communications in creating and posting StoneTurn communications to social media channels
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, journalism, English or related discipline
- 5-7 years of Marketing experience in a professional services environment
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized
- Exceptional multitasker with solid project management skills
- Intellectual curiosity and thirst for learning; passion for Marketing discipline a plus!
- Proactive, self-motivated, able to work independently, as well as serve as a key contributor to team efforts
- Results-oriented and eager to deliver world-class customer service to firm professionals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – writing samples required
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Power Point, and Word
- Experience with Salesforce and related marketing automation tools a plus
- Experience with Intranet platforms preferred
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
A "full-time employee" is an employee who is expected to work an average 30 or more hours per week during each calendar month.
Applicants for employment in US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship by StoneTurn.
StoneTurn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics.
Apply directly on StoneTurn's career page at http://stoneturn.hirecentric.com/jobs/. For additional information, go to www.stoneturn.com.