- - Boston
- Boston, MA, USA
- Competitive base salary
- Full Time
- Competitive benefits
StoneTurn, a global advisory firm, assists companies, their counsel and government agencies on regulatory, risk and compliance issues, investigations and business disputes.
StoneTurn's leaders'partners and alumni of international public accounting and consulting firms, industry and government agencies'opted for a different professional services model. Our vision is to create a highly collaborative team of professionals who prefer "hands-on" client service and focus on forming long-term, trusted relationships.
StoneTurn is seeking a qualified Senior Recruiter to join our Boston office.
You will support recruiting efforts for StoneTurn and its subsidiary recruiting agency within global advisory services. You will source and develop a deep pipeline of high-quality experienced professionals at various levels across priority markets. You will establish and build personal relationships with candidates within practice areas and industry segments.
You are a high-energy, well-organized team player with prior experience as a high-volume agency recruiter with business relationships within accounting, compliance and finance. This role reports directly to the Talent Acquisition Leader.
• Execute on a strategic approach to source and recruit top talent within the advisory industry to include accounting advisory, forensic investigation, compliance and disputes within target markets on a permanent and interim basis.
• Cultivate pipeline of highly-qualified professionals for the firm and its subsidiary recruiting agency in target markets through building new relationships and leveraging existing ones.
• Source, screen, assess, coordinate interviews and close candidates for firm and its subsidiary agency.
• Support candidate presentation and selection process for firm and its subsidiary agency through partnering with and soliciting feedback from stakeholders.
• Represent the firm and its subsidiary agency as a candidate's main point contact for recruiting activity.
• Generate business relationships and gain introductions to decision makers at clients of the subsidiary agency.
• Act as an ambassador for the firm and its subsidiary agency; present in the utmost professional manner.
• Work collaboratively with professionals within firm and its subsidiary agency.
• Strategize on-campus recruiting efforts for the firm, working closely with HR generalist and client service professionals across target markets.
• BS degree in business, accounting or finance
• 3+ years of agency recruiting experience within the accounting or finance fields required
• Business relationships within accounting, compliance and finance; Big 4 relationships a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communications, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to thrive independently and within a team environment
• Ability to manage and resolve conflict and handle difficult situations in a professional, tactful manner, and to maintain a sense of humor
• Experience with applicant tracking software (ATS) within the agency environment (bullhorn, job adder)
• Must have excellent organization, follow-through skills and strong attention to detail
• Experience working in a fast paced, deadline driven work environment
• Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple requisitions simultaneously
• Experience maximizing positive impact through social media
• Proactive approach towards improving processes and systems
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Applicants for employment in US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship by StoneTurn.
StoneTurn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics.
Apply directly on StoneTurn's career page at http://stoneturn.hirecentric.com/jobs/. For additional information, go to www.stoneturn.com.