- - Boston
- Boston, MA, USA
- Competitive salary
- Full Time
- Competitive benefits
Do you want to work for a fast-paced, rapidly growing firm that values culture, work-life balance and reputation above all? If so, StoneTurn could be the right fit for you.
StoneTurn, a global advisory firm, assists companies, their counsel and government agencies on regulatory, risk and compliance issues, investigations and business disputes. We serve our clients from offices across the U.S., U.K., Germany, Brazil, and South Africa, assisted by a network of senior advisers around the world.
StoneTurn's leaders'partners and alumni of international public accounting and consulting firms, industry and government agencies'opted for a different professional services model. Our vision is to create a highly collaborative team of professionals who prefer "hands-on" client service and focus on forming long-term, trusted relationships.
StoneTurn is seeking a qualified Operations Analyst to join our Boston office.
In this role, you will work with the VP of Operations and other key stakeholders in the organization to define, create, revise and implement firm systems, processes and policies. We are looking for a high-energy, well-organized team player. This role requires you to demonstrate business professionalism, the ability to multi-task and work in a high growth environment. This position will interact closely with all levels of the firm, as well as outside service providers. This role reports directly to the VP of Operations.
• Familiarity with all relevant firm business systems, policies and processes.
• Review and update existing policies and procedures to improve efficiencies and compliance.
• Research and identify new tools to improve efficiencies across the firm, being a key contributor to project deliverables.
• Analyze user data and information to identify opportunities to streamline business processes.
• Super user for firm systems (Concur, RingCentral, VidCon, etc.), ensuring all tools are operating as expected and can be utilized as efficiently as possible.
• Liason to outside IT representative, supporting asset deployment and decision-making processes on basic technical issue resolution.
• Work with VP of Operations, local office personnel and third-party vendors on long-term facilities planning
• Advise local office managers and personnel on day-to-day facilities management issues.
• Coordinate with building managers and landlords on insurance related needs.
• Collaborate with HR team and outside vendors on the planning of company meetings and other firm events.
• Keep updated on industry and market trends, software enhancements and new tools by attending trainings and conferences as appropriate.
• Work on other Risk Management initiatives as needed.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision at times.
• Ability to travel to other offices as required.
• Minimum 3 years in a professional setting
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Good interpersonal skills to work with different management levels
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Applicants for employment in US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship by StoneTurn.
StoneTurn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics.
Apply directly on StoneTurn's career page at http://stoneturn.hirecentric.com/jobs/. For additional information, go to www.stoneturn.com.