- - New York City
- NY, USA
- Full Time
Do you want to work for a fast-paced, rapidly growing firm that values culture, work-life balance and reputation above all? If so, StoneTurn could be the right fit for you.
StoneTurn, a global advisory firm, assists companies, their counsel and government agencies on regulatory, risk and compliance issues, investigations and business disputes. We serve our clients from offices across the U.S., U.K., Germany, Brazil, and South Africa, assisted by a network of senior advisers around the world.
StoneTurn's leaders'partners and alumni of international public accounting and consulting firms, industry and government agencies'opted for a different professional services model. Our vision is to create a highly collaborative team of professionals who prefer "hands-on" client service and focus on forming long-term, trusted relationships.
StoneTurn is seeking an Office Administrator to join our operations team!
Our small but growing company needs a reliable, organized Office Administrator to manage the day-to-day administrative aspects of running the office. We are seeking someone with a positive and entrepreneurial attitude, who is efficient and sets high standards for themselves and the workplace. This role is one of the most important in our office. You are the first impression for anyone who comes through the door, including our partners, staff and clients.
If you have experience and enjoy working in a fast-paced office or environment, you are who we are seeking. The perfect applicant enjoys establishing organizational systems and thinking of new ways to improve the office. Our firm motto is "smart but fun." So if you fit that description, and are motivated to learn and grow, without being overwhelmed, we want to talk to you.
Here are some of the basic responsibilities:
- Manage reception area and greet guests and clients upon arrival.
- Answer the phone and appropriately and accurately direct calls.
- Ensure that the office and equipment is maintained, operational and has a professional appearance for staff and visitors.
- Restock kitchen and office supplies as needed daily.
- Assist with the ordering and proper inventory of supplies and equipment for the office.
- Assist with incoming and outgoing correspondence and shipping, including hand deliveries to U.S. Post Office or courier if required.
- Act as a helpful resource to employees, vendors and other guests, troubleshooting office administrative issues.
- Assist with scheduling executive travel arrangements and processing time and expense reports.
Marketing and Business Development Support
- Coordinate with marketing for local office material dissemination
- Manage ad hoc documentation requirements
- Research potential business opportunities and targets
- Provide support to professionals on presentations and proposals (i.e., PowerPoint, Prezi, etc.)
- Assist on research related to CRM tool (i.e., updating contact information for current clients and relationships)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of one year of related experience, preferably in a professional services environment.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and the ability to learn various systems as necessary
- Must be able to handle and protect confidential information.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative, work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Applicants for employment in US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship by StoneTurn.
StoneTurn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics.