- - London
- LOND, GBR
- Competitive Pay
- Full Time
- Competitive Benefits
StoneTurn, a global advisory firm, assists companies, their counsel and government agencies on regulatory, risk and compliance issues, investigations and business disputes. We serve our clients from offices across the U.S., U.K., Germany, Brazil, and South Africa, assisted by a network of senior advisers around the world.
StoneTurn's leaders'partners and alumni of international public accounting and consulting firms, industry and government agencies'opted for a different professional services model. Our vision is to create a highly collaborative team of professionals who prefer "hands-on" client service and focus on forming long-term, trusted relationships.
StoneTurn is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our operations team!
Our growing firm needs a reliable and organised Administrative Assistant to manage the day-to-day administrative aspects of running the office. We are seeking someone with a positive and entrepreneurial attitude, who is efficient and sets high standards for themselves and the workplace. This role is one of the most important in our office. You are the first impression for anyone who comes through the door, including our partners, staff and clients.
The role will be dynamic and at times challenging but it will allow an opportunity to learn new skills in a supportive environment. This is a great opening for you to become an integral part of a firm that is renowned for its culture and work life balance.
- Assist with the day-to-day running of the office by carrying out clerical duties such as answering the main office phone line and accurately directing calls, review and action incoming post, respond to emails, and prepare documents such as presentations, proposals etc.
- Provide support to the senior staff by maintaining diaries for example, liaise with external PAs regarding availability, send out calendar invitations, book restaurant reservations etc. Further assist senior staff by booking travel arrangements and inputting all client contacts making sure they are accurately reflected in our CRM
- Welcome visitors and direct them to the relevant conference rooms
- Assist in organising and administrating client events in the London office'
- Provide catering to external client meetings
- Ensure the office space is kept presentable and tidy throughout the working day
- Maintain softcopy and hardcopy filing systems
- Where required, assist with time and expense entry for colleagues
- Purchase and maintain office supplies and liaise with our external suppliers
- Work collaboratively with the Office Manager supporting them in their role
- Liaise with our external IT support on all IT related issues for the office – be a first port of call for all London IT queries
- Undertake research, prepare files, and scan documents as required by colleagues
- Champion internal projects by actively liaising with the operations team to assist with ongoing objectives
- Provide support to the marketing function in making sure the London office is compliant with the StoneTurn brand
- Be a First Aider and Fire Marshall
- 3 A-Levels
- Work experience in an office environment
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and the ability to learn various systems as necessary
- Must be able to handle and protect confidential information
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Applicants for employment in United Kingdom must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship by StoneTurn.
StoneTurn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics.