Senior Advisor - Tower Specialist
- Chicago - Remote
- IL, USA
- Part Time
Do you want to work for a fast-paced, rapidly growing firm that values culture, work-life balance and reputation above all? If so, StoneTurn could be the right fit for you.
StoneTurn is a leading forensic accounting, corporate compliance and expert services firm that assists attorneys, corporations and government agencies on a range of high-stakes legal and risk-related issues. With professionals located in offices across the U.S., U.K., Germany, Brazil, and South Africa, as well as a network of senior advisers in numerous other countries, we provide expertise in: Litigation, Investigations, Compliance & Monitoring, Valuation, Forensic Technology and Data Analytics.
We are looking for a qualified part-time Senior Advisor (Tower Specialist) with a background in cell site acquisition to join us on a project basis within the wireless telecommunication services industry.
In this role, you will provide consulting services alongside a team related to cell sites and retail assets and cell sites.
You will collaborate with senior client executives and other StoneTurn professionals to deliver analysis, insight and solutions to our client. To be successful, you must possess a strong technical engineering background as well as the ability to help execute analyses and drive consensus among diverse stakeholders.
- Monitor and assess progress relative to decommissioning of cell sites and transfer of site leases to other parties
- Knowledge and experience in the tower industry, including physical site inspections
- Experience working on site leases and transfers
- Knowledge of leasing, zoning, or regulatory requirements for cell sites (including NEPA, SHPO)
- Experience working with typical cell site equipment from an asset management standpoint
- Experience with different site types (tower, DAS, rooftop, other structures)
- Ability to provide consulting services on an as needed basis (approx. 10-20 hours per week)
- At least ten years of related experience highly desired
- Consulting, risk and quality control review experience a plus
This role is a contractor (1099), non-employee status position.
A "variable hour employee" is an employee who we cannot determine is reasonably expected to be employed on average at least 30 hours of service per week during his or her "initial measurement period" because the employee's hours are variable or otherwise uncertain.
Applicants for employment in US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship by StoneTurn.
StoneTurn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics.