Partner - Cyber Security Investigations
- - Chicago
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Competitive Salary
- Full Time
- Competitive Benefits
Do you want to work for a fast-paced, rapidly growing firm that values culture, work-life balance and reputation above all? If so, StoneTurn could be the right fit for you.
StoneTurn, a global advisory firm, assists companies, their counsel and government agencies on regulatory, risk and compliance issues, investigations and business disputes. We serve our clients from offices across the U.S., U.K., Germany, Brazil, and South Africa, assisted by a network of senior advisers around the world.
StoneTurn's leaders - partners and alumni of international public accounting and consulting firms, industry and government agencies - opted for a different professional services model. Our vision is to create a highly collaborative team of professionals who prefer "hands-on" client service and focus on forming long-term, trusted relationships.
StoneTurn is seeking a qualified Partner to launch our Cyber Security Investigations Practice in Chicago.
In this position you will be responsible for leading the management of client engagements and leading the business development efforts in our Cyber Security Investigations practice. You will add value to our team by having an established presence in the industry with technical expertise as well as proven experience in business development within the marketplace. This position requires you to be a person with superior interpersonal, communication and technical skills.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of leading and managing global engagements on a variety of cyber security investigation matters, including but not limited to, incident response matters such as data breach and theft and ransomware with an ability to lead analysis, investigations and other engagement needs
- Direct management in the review and summarization of client documents, analyst reports, and third-party data
- Lead the creation and development of client deliverables and present findings
- Accountable for multiple priorities and projects, oversight of timely preparation and quality control of client deliverables while managing the expectations of clients to help ensure satisfaction
- Effectively manage risks associated with engagements
- Manage a team and lead them through engagement management administration, including billing and conflict checks
- Lead strategic approach to marketing and business development initiatives; researching and identifying opportunities; expanding on an existing client base and collaborating internally to build on cross-functional relationships
- Integrate and cross-market with other StoneTurn practice areas to deliver coordinated services on investigations, litigation and compliance and monitoring matters
- Lead proposal process for engagements, including the preparation of budget estimates
- Demonstrate professionalism and foster a team-oriented environment through a positive and cooperative attitude and by maintaining the confidential and proprietary nature of client relationships and related work product
- Facilitate client and internal team meetings to document client objectives and requirements, while making recommendations and determining the best solutions
- Mentor and develop senior leadership including, but not limited to, Managing Directors and managers
- B.A. in related field
- 10+ years of strong experience at a law firm, regulatory, government, law enforcement agency, or similar organization
- 7+ years of management experience
- Specialized experience in cyber incident response, cyber incident management and interviewing persons of interest
- Cyber Security Certifications including: CISSP, GAWN, GCIA, DHS ICS-CERT, COMPTIA A+ and NET+
- Flexibility with the potential travel requirements of client engagements
- Excellent managerial, leadership, organizational, and verbal/written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to structure and perform technical projects, manage client expectations and relationships
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Commitment to exemplary client service delivery
- Network of relationships within law firms and corporate legal departments
- Proficient in a broad variety of investigative methods
- Experience in financial analysis and the preparation of spreadsheets
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Applicants for employment in US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship by StoneTurn.
StoneTurn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics.