Business Development Leader
- - New York City
- New York, NY, USA
- Competitive pay
- Full Time
- Competitive benefits
Do you want to work for a fast-paced, rapidly growing firm that values culture, work-life balance and reputation above all? If so, StoneTurn could be the right fit for you.
StoneTurn, a global advisory firm, assists companies, their counsel and government agencies on regulatory, risk and compliance issues, investigations and business disputes. We serve our clients from offices across the U.S., U.K., Germany, Brazil, and South Africa, assisted by a network of senior advisers around the world.
StoneTurn's leaders'partners and alumni of international public accounting and consulting firms, industry and government agencies'opted for a different professional services model. Our vision is to create a highly collaborative team of professionals who prefer "hands-on" client service and focus on forming long-term, trusted relationships.
StoneTurn is seeking a qualified Business Development Leader in New York.
In this role you will be responsible for implementing comprehensive external new business development strategies and initiatives. You will add value to the firm by establishing leveraging existing professional contacts within the investigations, compliance and monitoring and complex litigation practice areas. Your business development efforts will be focused in the New York City/Metro area. This position requires you to be a person with strong industry insight, a strategic thinker, and possess excellent interpersonal and team communication skills.
• Collaborate with partners and executives in developing a strategic business development plan
• Identify and establish new business opportunities
• Manage existing partnerships
• Monitor external and internal environment for development of new market segments
• Assists in planning of any event that highlights firm services lines
• Develop and organize new business development initiatives
• Collaborate with Marketing to ensure proper branding
• Evaluate company goals on a regular basis and align strategies accordingly
• Develop and maintain client relationships and relationships within the team
Required qualifications and skills
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field
• Over 10 years of experience in professional service environment, preferably at a "Big 4" or highly reputed mid-tier professional services firm
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills and excellent attention to detail
• Excellent prioritisation skills
• Commitment to exemplary client service
• Must be flexible with work schedule and travel requirements
Other desirable qualifications
• Foreign language capabilities are a plus
• Master's degree in business, marketing or other related field
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
StoneTurn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics.
Apply directly on StoneTurn's career page at http://stoneturn.hirecentric.com/jobs/. For additional information, go to www.stoneturn.com.