Partner - Valuation and Economic Damages
- - New York City
- New York City , NY, USA
- Competitive Pay
- Full Time
- Competitive Benefits
Do you want to work for a fast-paced, rapidly growing firm that values culture, work-life balance and reputation above all? If so, StoneTurn could be the right fit for you.
StoneTurn, a global advisory firm, assists companies, their counsel and government agencies on regulatory, risk and compliance issues, investigations and business disputes. We serve our clients from offices across the U.S., U.K., Germany, Brazil, and South Africa, assisted by a network of senior advisers around the world.
StoneTurn's leaders' partners and alumni of international public accounting and consulting firms, industry and government agencies' opted for a different professional services model. Our vision is to create a highly collaborative team of professionals who prefer "hands-on" client service and focus on forming long-term, trusted relationships.
StoneTurn is seeking a qualified Partner in to join our Valuation and Economic Damages practice in our New York office.
In this role you will be responsible for advanced analyses and managing portions client engagements. You will add value to our team by having previous experience with financial, economic and anti-trust disputes within the litigation environment. This position requires you to be a person with strong interpersonal, communication and technical skills.
- Perform valuation and economic consulting services including, but not limited to expert reports in complex litigation matters
- Provide expert testimony in valuation, commercial disputes, economic analyses and anti-trust matters
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of planning and management of engagements
- Accountable for the oversight of timely preparation and quality control of client deliverables ensuring consistent high-quality work product.
- Lead business development initiatives, leveraging networks within the industry
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Maintain regular contact with, and manage the expectations of, clients to help ensure client satisfaction, and report progress, both internally and externally, where applicable
- Facilitate client and internal team meetings to document client objectives and requirements, while making recommendations and determining the best solutions
- Mentor and develop Senior Management level professionals by serving as an advisor and mentor, providing timely performance feedback/training and conducting performance reviews
- Foster a positive, efficient and team-oriented environment
- Execute multiple priorities and projects on a daily basis
- CPA, CVA, CFE, MBA and/or advanced degree in finance, economics, or accounting
- Significant prior valuation or economic consulting and dispute experience, 15+ years total experience in economics accounting or finance and disputes
- Professional demeanor and strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to structure and perform technical projects, manage client expectations and relationships
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Commitment to exemplary client service delivery
- Testimony experience
- Network of relationships within law firms and corporate legal departments
- Professional designation(s) (CPA, CVA, CFE, CLP, similar)
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Applicants for employment in US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship by StoneTurn.
StoneTurn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics.