Partner - Forensic Accounting Investigations and Compliance & Monitoring
- Germany - Frankfurt
- Frankfurt, Hessen, DEU
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Time
- Competitive Benefits
Do you want to work for a fast-paced, rapidly growing firm that values culture, work-life balance and reputation above all? If so, StoneTurn could be the right fit for you.
StoneTurn, a global advisory firm, assists companies, their counsel and government agencies on regulatory, risk and compliance issues, investigations and business disputes. We serve our clients from offices across the U.S., U.K., Germany, Brazil, and South Africa, assisted by a network of senior advisers around the world.
StoneTurn's leaders'partners and alumni of international public accounting and consulting firms, industry and government agencies'opted for a different professional services model. Our vision is to create a highly collaborative team of professionals who prefer "hands-on" client service and focus on forming long-term, trusted relationships.
StoneTurn is seeking a qualified Partner to join our Forensic Accounting Investigations and Compliance & Monitoring team in Frankfurt, Germany.
In this position, you will be responsible for leading the business development efforts in the forensic investigations and compliance & monitoring arena and managing client engagements in the London marketplace. You will add value to our team by having previous experience in professional services firms on both audit and forensic investigation engagements. You will have an established presence in the industry with technical expertise as well as proven experience in business development within the marketplace. You will assist in providing services to the Compliance & Monitoring service lines as needed.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of planning and management of engagements for a variety of forensic accounting and controls, compliance & monitoring engagements
- Lead engagement proposal process for investigation engagements including pitch, budgeting, billing and conflict checks
- Demonstrate professionalism and foster a team-oriented environment through a positive and cooperative attitude and by maintaining the confidential and proprietary nature of client relationships and related work product
- Understand, develop and utilise financial analyses organising detailed and potentially complex information into clear and concise analyses, damages theories, claims or conclusions
- Accountable for multiple priorities/projects, timely preparation and quality control of client deliverables while managing the expectations of clients to help ensure satisfaction
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships and relationships within the team
- Understand and incorporate client needs and objectives into work plans and work product
- Perform detailed review of all relevant workings for quality control purposes
- Develop and communicate oral and written work product internally and to clients
- Integrate with other StoneTurn practice areas to deliver coordinated services
- Lead and participate in marketing initiatives; researching and identifying opportunities; building a client base and internal (cross-functional) relationships
Required qualifications and skills
- Good class degree
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA or ACCA) – preferably first-time passes
- Fifteen (15)+ years of experience in providing forensic accounting services. A minimum of three years of audit/assurance experience, preferably at a "Big 4" or highly reputed mid-tier professional services firm
- Strong experience and ability to direct analytical and technical accounting analysis
- Strong supervisory, prioritisation and leadership skills
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills
- Deep experience in overseeing multi-disciplinary solutions including teaming with data analytics and forensic technology.
- Commitment to exemplary client service and deadline delivery
- Must be flexible with work schedule and travel requirements of client service projects including international assignments
Other desirable qualifications
- Foreign language capabilities are a plus
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
A "full-time employee" is an employee who is expected to work an average 30 or more hours per week during each calendar month.
Applicants for employment in Germany must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship by StoneTurn.
StoneTurn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics.