Partner - Economic Consulting and Competition
- - Dallas
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Competitive pay
- Full Time
- Competitive benefits
Do you want to work for a fast-paced, rapidly growing firm that values culture, work-life balance and reputation above all? If so, StoneTurn could be the right fit for you.
StoneTurn, a global advisory firm, assists companies, their counsel and government agencies on regulatory, risk and compliance issues, investigations and business disputes. We serve our clients from offices across the U.S., U.K., Germany, Brazil, and South Africa, assisted by a network of senior advisers around the world.
StoneTurn's leaders'partners and alumni of international public accounting and consulting firms, industry and government agencies'opted for a different professional services model. Our vision is to create a highly collaborative team of professionals who prefer "hands-on" client service and focus on forming long-term, trusted relationships.
StoneTurn is seeking a qualified Partner in to join our Economic Consulting and Competition practice in our Los Angeles office.
In this role you will be responsible for advanced analyses and managing portions client engagements. You will add value to our team by having previous experience with financial, economic and anti-trust disputes within the litigation environment. This position requires you to be a person with strong interpersonal, communication and technical skills.
- Perform economic consulting and anti-trust projects relating to expert reports in complex litigation matters
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of planning and management of engagements
- Accountable for timely preparation and quality control of client deliverables
- Lead and directly participate in marketing initiatives
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Maintain regular contact with, and manage the expectations of, clients to help ensure client satisfaction, and report progress, both internally and externally, where applicable
- Ensure all Quality Control processes are followed and maintained on engagements
- Facilitate client and internal team meetings to document client objectives and requirements, while making recommendations and determining the best solutions
- Mentor and develop Managers, Senior Consultants and Consultants by serving as an advisor, mentor and providing timely performance feedback/training and conducting performance reviews
- Foster a positive, efficient and team-oriented environment
- Ensure consistent high-quality work product
- Execute multiple priorities and projects on a daily basis
- CPA, CVA, CFE, MBA and/or advanced degree in economics, accounting or finance
- Significant prior economic consulting and anti-trust dispute experience, 7+ years total experience in economics accounting or finance and disputes
- Experience with leveraging statistical tools (STATA) and applying them to complex dispute matters.
- Professional demeanor and strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to structure and perform technical projects, manage client expectations and relationships
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Commitment to exemplary client service delivery
- Testimony experience
- Network of relationships within law firms and corporate legal departments
- Professional designation(s) (CPA, CVA, CFE, CLP, similar)
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Applicants for employment in US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship by StoneTurn.
StoneTurn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics.