Manager - Cyber Investigations, Intelligence and Response (Boston)
- - Boston
- Boston, MA, USA
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Time
- Competitive Benefits
Do you want to work for a fast-paced, rapidly growing firm that values culture, work-life balance, and reputation above all? If so, StoneTurn could be the right fit for you.
StoneTurn, a global advisory firm, assists companies, their counsel, and government agencies on regulatory, risk, and compliance issues, investigations, and business disputes. We serve our clients from offices across the U.S., U.K., Germany, Brazil, and South Africa, assisted by a network of senior advisers around the world.
StoneTurn's leaders'partners and alumni of international public accounting and consulting firms, industry, and government agencies'opted for a different professional services model. Our vision is to create a highly collaborative team of professionals who prefer "hands-on" client service and focus on forming long-term, trusted relationships.
StoneTurn is seeking a qualified Manager of Cyber Investigations, Intelligence and Response to join our growing Cybersecurity Investigations Practice in Boston, Chicago, New York, or Washington DC markets
In this position, you will be responsible for managing client engagements, supervising, mentoring, and training Senior Consultants and Consultants for our growing Cyber Security Practice. You will add value to our team by having an established and growing presence within the industry along with deep technical expertise. In addition, you have a proven track record of leading successful cyber investigations and incidents within the consulting or law enforcement environment spanning areas related to computer intrusion, ransomware, and national security issues. This position requires you to be a person with superior interpersonal, communication, and technical skills.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of managing global engagements on a variety of cybersecurity investigation matters, including but not limited to, incident response matters such as data breach and theft and ransomware with an ability to lead analysis, investigations, and other engagement needs
- Facilitate and lead client and team meetings to document client objectives and requirements, while driving consensus and determining the best solutions
- Integrate and cross-market with other StoneTurn practice areas to deliver coordinated services on investigations, compliance and monitoring, and expert witness matters
- Demonstrate professionalism and foster a team-oriented environment through a positive and cooperative attitude, maintain confidential nature of client relationships and work product
- Assist with RFPs and proposals on opportunities, including budget preparation
- Lead investigations, incident response, and threat intelligence engagements
- Create client deliverables and present finding
- Mentor and develop team members, including Senior Consultants and Consultants, to ensure the highest quality execution of client objectives and deliverables
- Assist the Cyber Security Partner to grow the practice, including the identification and executive of business development and recruitment opportunities
- B.S. in computer science or a related field
- 6+ years of client service experience including expertise in the areas of cybersecurity and information risk management
- Prior specialized experience in leading successful cyber investigations and incidents within professional services or consulting spanning computer intrusion, ransomware, and national security issues, interviewing persons of interest
- Experience working with law firms or law enforcement agencies
- Cyber Security Certifications including CISSP, one or more SANS GIAC, CISM, CISA
- Knowledge in detecting, analyzing, and mitigating cyber threat actor activity
- Ability to structure and perform technical projects, manage client expectations and relationships
- 2+ years of management and supervisory experience
- Excellent interpersonal, prioritization and communication skills
- Flexibility with the potential travel requirements related to client engagements and firm matters
- Airforce OSI or FBI Cyber background
- Multi-agency investigative work (DOJ/FBI, etc.)
- Expert testimony experience
- Prior experience as a contributing thought leader within cybersecurity and information security is preferred.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Applicants for employment in the United States must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship by StoneTurn.
StoneTurn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics.