Analyst - Financial Projections & Analysis (FP&A)
- - Boston
- Boston, MA, USA
- Competitive pay
- Full Time
- Competitive benefits
Do you want to work for a fast-paced, rapidly growing firm that values culture, work-life balance and reputation above all? If so, StoneTurn could be the right fit for you.
StoneTurn, a global advisory firm, assists companies, their counsel and government agencies on regulatory, risk and compliance issues, investigations and business disputes. We serve our clients from offices across the U.S., U.K., Germany, Brazil, and South Africa, assisted by a network of senior advisers around the world.
StoneTurn's leaders'partners and alumni of international public accounting and consulting firms, industry and government agencies'opted for a different professional services model. Our vision is to create a highly collaborative team of professionals who prefer "hands-on" client service and focus on forming long-term, trusted relationships.
StoneTurn is seeking a qualified Analyst – Financial Planning and Analysis to join our operations team!
Our growing company needs a reliable, organized Analyst – Financial Planning and Analysis to join the team. In this role, you will be working collaboratively with the operations team at a global advisory firm. You will add value to our team by having strong analytical skills, experience working with large amounts of data, great attention to detail, and honed sense for prioritization. This position requires you to be a person with strong interpersonal, communication, and technical skills.
Here are some of the basic responsibilities:
• Prepare financial reporting packages for executive team and firm leadership
• Develop financial models to forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual financial results
• Continuously improve and automate processes related to reporting, forecasting, and recurring analyses
• Assist in preparing budgets and financial plans for the firm as well as for strategic initiatives
• Assist in developing and tracking management key performance indicators
• Evaluate and prepare explanations for period-over-period fluctuations and budget-to-actual variances
• Collaborate closely with accounting team to ensure accuracy of financial reporting
• Perform market research, potentially to include exploring investment options to evaluate risks and opportunities
• Perform miscellaneous duties as directed by the Finance & Accounting team
• Maintain confidentiality of sensitive data and information
• 1-3 years working as a financial analyst, preferably within professional services
• Proven financial acumen
• Full understanding of three financial statements; basic understanding of accounting concepts
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills – experience building complex financial models using advanced formulas
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to clearly present findings and questions
• Strong communication skills
• Demonstrable strategic thinking skills
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting
• SQL (or similar) training and/or experience
• Business valuation training and/or experience
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Applicants for employment in US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship by StoneTurn.
StoneTurn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics.
Apply directly on StoneTurn's career page at http://stoneturn.hirecentric.com/jobs/. For additional information, go to www.stoneturn.com.