Human Resource Administrator
- - New York City
- New York , NY, USA
- Full Time
Do you want to work for a fast-paced, rapidly growing firm that values culture, work-life balance and reputation above all? If so, StoneTurn could be the right fit for you.
StoneTurn, a global advisory firm, assists companies, their counsel and government agencies on regulatory, risk and compliance issues, investigations and business disputes. We serve our clients from offices across the U.S., U.K., Germany, Brazil, and South Africa, assisted by a network of senior advisers around the world.
StoneTurn's leaders'partners and alumni of international public accounting and consulting firms, industry and government agencies'opted for a different professional services model. Our vision is to create a highly collaborative team of professionals who prefer "hands-on" client service and focus on forming long-term, trusted relationships.
StoneTurn is seeking a qualified Human Resource Administrator to join our Boston or New York office.
In this role, you will add value across multiple functions of the human resources team. You will be a key member of the team driving the coordination and execution of responsibilities related to payroll, benefits, compliance, talent management (acquisition and development), performance management, employee engagement, and learning & development.
We are looking for an intelligent, high-energy, well-organized team player with superior communication skills. This role requires you to demonstrate business professionalism, take initiative, and possess the aptitude and ability to multi-task working in a high-growth, collaborative environment. This position will interact closely with all levels of management and staff, client service professionals and outside service providers.
Payroll and Benefits
- Perform administrative tasks related to payroll (timekeeping and reporting) and quality control analysis
- Reconciliation of benefits reports and invoices
- Assist HR team during annual open enrollment process
- Serve as a resource for employee questions
- Keep up to date with employment regulation changes to help ensure compliance with all relevant employment laws, policies, practices, and employment paperwork
- Create, maintain, and manage personnel files
- Reconcile vendor invoices, maintain internal record keeping, and manage payment process in conjunction with Finance & Accounting
- Manage the onboarding and training of firm subcontractors and academic affiliates
- Lead on-campus recruiting efforts
- Assist with the creation and posting of job descriptions to the firm's applicant tracking system
- Assist with processing new hire and termination paperwork, new hire orientation and onboarding
- Assist with researching, developing, and recommending creative strategies in alignment with the organization's diversity goals
- Assist with drafting and implementing recruiting and hiring strategies to attract employees from diverse backgrounds
- Assist with additional ad hoc projects as necessary (e.g., compensation planning, data analytics, etc.
- Manage employee access to the performance system
- Assist with cyclical performance review process, including keeping employee intranet page up to date with recent information
- Assist with annual employee performance review process, including goal setting, bi-annual reviews, ongoing feedback, and associated trainings
Employee Engagement and Learning & Development
- Assist with scheduling, coordinating, and executing training and employee engagement activities across the firm (including knowledge sharing, staff training, leadership training, company firm meetings, etc.)
- Assist with the preparation and management of regular employee training (including distributions of CPE and CLE credits)
- Manage access to online continuing education platforms
- Manage firm-wide subscriptions and tools from implementation through renewal annually
- BA/BS Human Resources or similar degree
- Excellent written and verbal communications, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, manage and resolve conflict, and handle difficult situations in a professional and tactful manner
- Must have excellent follow-through skills and strong attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast paced, deadline driven work environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proactive approach towards processes and systems
- Must be familiar with Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with the following software is preferred (ADP Payroll and ATS, Microsoft Office Suite , , Halogen, Deltek Vision, Salesforce)
- PHR and SHRM Certifications are a plus
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Applicants for employment in US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship by StoneTurn.
StoneTurn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics.