Managing Director - Investigations and Compliance and Monitoring
- - Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo, BRA
- Competitive pay
- Full Time
- Competitive benefits
Do you want to work for a fast-paced, rapidly growing firm that values culture, work-life balance and reputation above all? If so, StoneTurn could be the right fit for you.
StoneTurn, a global advisory firm, assists companies, their counsel and government agencies on regulatory, risk and compliance issues, investigations and business disputes. We serve our clients from offices across the U.S., U.K. and in Germany, assisted by a network of senior advisers around the world.
StoneTurn's leaders'partners and alumni of international public accounting and consulting firms, industry and government agencies'opted for a different professional services model. Our vision is to create a highly collaborative team of professionals who prefer "hands-on" client service and focus on forming long-term, trusted relationships.
We are looking for qualified Managing Directors / Senior Managers, with strong audit, accounting and investigation experience to join our Investigations and Compliance and Monitoring practices.
In this position you will be responsible for managing client engagements and leading the marketing efforts for the Investigations and Compliance and Monitoring service lines. You will add value to our team by having relevant professional services experience and experience in business development within the marketplace. This position requires you to be a person with strong interpersonal, communication and technical skills.
• Lead the execution of multiple engagements, ensuring the engagement team understands the client's needs and expectations and that the work product is client-focused, clear, accurate and well-presented
• Direct and assist in the performance of high quality financial analyses, investigations and work product creation
• Integrate with all other StoneTurn practice areas to deliver coordinated services on investigations and monitoring services
• Effectively manage risks associated with engagements
• Research emerging issues and identify market facing opportunities
• Assist with engagement management, including billing and conflict checks
• Lead and participate in marketing and networking initiatives
• Build, develop and maintain internal and external client relationships
• Mentor and develop Managers, Senior Consultants and Consultants by providing timely performance feedback/training and conducting performance reviews
• B.A. in Accounting or related field; CPA is strongly preferred
• 10+ years of strong experience in accounting, economics or finance, with 2+ working as an for a public accounting firm in either an audit or advisory capacity
• Experience within the financial services industry, preferably banking and asset management
• Flexibility with the potential travel requirements of client engagements (average 10 – 30%)
• Excellent managerial, leadership, organizational, and verbal/written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to structure and perform technical projects, manage client expectations and relationships
• Commitment to exemplary client service delivery
• Additional certifications are preferred such as CFF, CFE, PMP, CAMS
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Applicants for employment in US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship by StoneTurn.
StoneTurn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics.
Apply directly on StoneTurn's career page at http://stoneturn.hirecentric.com/jobs/. For additional information, go to www.stoneturn.com.